Fleurburger 5000: World’s Most Expensive Burger is $5,000
Leave it to a French guy to create the world’s most expensive burger.
Frenchman Hubert Keller has crafted the world’s most expensive burger, and it can be purchased at Fleur, which is located within the Sin City strip in Las Vegas in the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino.
Keller’s burger includes Kobe beef stuffed with luxurious black truffles and foie gras. It’s garnished with truffle sauce and packed between a brioche truffle bun. The truffles are from southwest France and are supposedly worth $1,500 a pound.
In 2011, Keller called it “absolutely the ultimate experience when it comes to a burger.” While we have little doubt it’s probably a fabulous experience eating this luxurious burger, we don’t know if we’d ever drop $5k on it. Would you?
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player