The Most Expensive Place to Grab a Beer
A recent survey from Go Euro that compiles data from 75 countries to pin point the most expensive places to drink beer has officially revealed 2018’s winner.
According to the survey, Geneva, Switzerland is the most expensive place in the entire world to grab a beer with the most popular local beer averaging a price of $6.32.
And, in truly predictable fashion, the most expensive place in the beautiful U S of A to get a beer is none other than New York City, where a Bud Light is likely to cost you $5 and change (without happy hour, of course).
“Concocted by Nail Brewing in Perth, Australia, 100% of profits go to the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society…The Sea Shepherds landed a helicopter on an Antarctic iceberg, dug up some ice, melted it in Tasmania, and flew it to Perth for brewing. Only 30 bottles were made, and the first sold for $800 at auction,” said MentalFloss.com.
For other expensive limited production beers, like Sam Adam’s Utopia, check it out here.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player