Dan Bilzerian’s $650,000 Festival Ticket- Would You Expect Any Less?
Dan Bilzerian has made news again for an extravagant and over-the-top purchase.
This time, one of the world’s most
gaudiest talked about men is making headlines for his purchase of a $650,000 VIP wristband to the New York EDM festival, Electric Zoo, TMZ reports.
While a VIP wristband for the three-day mega-festival will cost the average person $439, there’s nothing average about Bilzerian.
Indeed, the average VIP wristband might get the very important EDM fan access to unlimited water, maybe a discount on ten dollar Redbull and a somewhat better-than-average view of concert acts;
This includes a CUSTOM BUILT DECK built with tables designed to host 200 of Bilzerian’s selected
lingerie models guests. It also includes the bulk of the expense- $500,000 worth of booze and likely other savory party favors complementary to EDM performances (don’t quote us on that).
His purchase will even make him a part of the festival performances as he’s reportedly being given a
porn star personal firework/pyro controller to launch off a pool whenever he so desires.
Bilzerian does it again.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player