Air Jordan Retail Prices Are Approaching High Fashion Heights
If you’re going to purchase a pair of Gucci or Burberry shoes/sneakers, you expect to pay well over $400. That may not be the same mindset for a pair of Jordans, unless they sold out and you need to pay resale. However, even the retail prices of Air Jordan sneakers are approaching that of the aforementioned high fashion brands.
On Saturday, July 8, 2018 the Jordan brand will have released another sneaker in their premium line of sneakers. The Air Jordan 5 Pinnacle is not just carrying a high-fashioned price, it is also taking high-fashioned notes in terms of styling.
For this premium model, you will be shelling out a whopping $400. That’s the same price that can buy you a pretty nice pair of high-fashioned sneakers. So, will these sit? Or will Jordan Brand have another hit on their hands?
Considering the fact that the sneaker model was priced around $125 in the 90s, we’d say that this price is definitely a shocker. Being a sneaker-head/collector is sure to become a lot harder if this keeps up.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player