$55 Million Hallucination Watch
Not only is $55,000,000 a price tag you wouldn’t normally expect from a timepiece, the watch itself is truly one of a kind.
Graff Diamond’s unveiled its “Hallucination” ladies watch at the 2014 Baselworld watch and jewelry fair and the product is unremarkable.
Comprised of “110 karats of rare fancy colored diamonds,” it took ” thousands of hours” to make the original model
The Hallucination watch is believed to be the world’s most expensive, so take note ladies. To check out other expensive over-the-top wrist accompaniments that also tell time, check out Business Insider’s list of the seven most expensive watches up for grabs.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player