$33.5 Million House Most Expensive Spring Listing
According to Time, one of spring’s most expensive listings is a $33.5 million home in Dallas, Texas. The 4 bedroom and 8.5 bathroom beauty is legendary product of architect Robert A.M. Stern.
If you’re wondering what kind of amenities a $33.5 million house in Texas has, wonder no more.
The mansion is complete with a library, spa, natatorium (link included, we had to look it up too), billiard room, loads of fire places, a wet bar, an elevator, tennis
In 2014, the property entered the market at $37 million and change, still solidifying it as the most expensive property on the market at the time. We’re guessing since the asking price has gone down a couple of million, that two car garage is a real deal-breaker.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player