16-Year-Old ‘Sneaker Don’ Has Done $1 Million In Sales
16-year-old Benjamin Kapelushnik has earned himself the name of “Sneaker Don” thanks to earning celebrity clients like DJ Khaled and Chris Brown- which he’s done in-between taking high school classes, of course.
Kapelushnik said his sneaker hobby grew into business after he became an addict when he was in just fifth grade.
While most of our middle-school-selves would have let our dreams wither up and die, Kapelushnik is now on his way to opening up his first physical store with dreams of opening up other stores in the country’s biggest cities.
- Jonathan Saconne-Joly Net Worth 2019: What Is the Net Worth of This YouTuber?
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Net Worth 2019: What Is The Net Worth Of The “Fixer Upper” Couple?
- Anna Saconne Joly Net Worth 2019: How Much Money Anna Saccone-Joly Makes On YouTube?
- Most Expensive Hotel Suites 2019: These Are The Top Six Hotel Rooms In The World
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2019: How Much Is This YouTube Star Worth?
- baseball player
- basketball player
- Food & Drinks
- football/soccer player
- For Men
- For the Abode
- For the Body
- For the Garage
- High Priced Toys
- ice hockey
- ice hockey player
- Most Expensive
- NASCAR driver
- Net Worth
- NFL football player
- Pop Culture
- Real Life Squander
- U.S. Government Official
- World Cup football/soccer player